AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia

+8
ForthWall
Blakeway4
mayorm
SmartbyLaw
hiigarar
MiguelLeal
will
JacobS.
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should the Commonwealth of Ciarnesia's application be approved?

VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia - Page 2 Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]
VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia

Post by Liberater444 18th December 2011, 21:40

Great looking country! I do agree you can improve, but you have a good start!

I operate the Tirnreich (Central Europe) and also look forward to RP'ing with your country
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTING | Commonwealth of Ciarnesia

Post by JacobS. 22nd December 2011, 18:46

Not trying to be impatient since I know we're moving to the new forums and all and the admins are busy, but, am I in?
JacobS.
JacobS.
Town Clerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd December 2011, 18:49

Welcome back to the Alliance of Independent Nations Jacob. You are now an Associate Member, meaning you have full access to all of our forum features and can debate in the Legislative Assembly. I will upgrade your membership now, although for obvious reasons won't make you a CJ forum. Smile

Once again, congratulations!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 22nd December 2011, 19:00

Welcome back!
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 22nd December 2011, 19:43

Congrats Smile
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 22nd December 2011, 20:28

if you give me (or somebody) your Skype name (if you have it) we can add you to the Union Discussions Smile
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd December 2011, 20:43

It's about the only part of the AIN that's not under construction at the moment. Cheeky/Razz
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 22nd December 2011, 21:45

Now it is Cheeky/Razz
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 22nd December 2011, 22:24

Not anymore. (That was crazy)
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2