AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First day and opening of the festivities

+2
Thomas
MiguelLeal
6 posters

Go down

First day and opening of the festivities Empty First day and opening of the festivities

Post by MiguelLeal 21st December 2011, 15:15

Welcome to the first day of 2011 Snow Event! Today, by the night, we will have an opening ceremony in Mentapi streets, you are all invited. But now we are going to show you how the first day began.

To start, lots of snow fell this night which provided a great entry day for skiers and snowboarders.

And there is the event schedule for this night (all after the closing of the ski stations at 17:00):

• 17:50 - 20:00 - Street animation to welcome people to the event.
  • 19:15 - 23:00 - Restaurants opening with bands playing Christhmas songs for everyone.
  • 22:00 - 24:00 - Several street games for kids / Street animation (today's theme: Rudolph and the Santa) / Street markets
  • 24:00 - 00:30 - Fireworks

And to share the Christmas traditions: How you decor your house in Christhmas?

One of the avenues of Mentapi
First day and opening of the festivities Mentap12

Bouro village
First day and opening of the festivities Santa_10
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

First day and opening of the festivities Empty Re: First day and opening of the festivities

Post by Thomas 21st December 2011, 20:26

Pretty pictures Miguel!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

First day and opening of the festivities Empty Re: First day and opening of the festivities

Post by ForthWall 21st December 2011, 22:02

Nice Smile
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 21st December 2011, 23:54

Fantastic to see the AIN Snow Event return...

Laugh
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 22nd December 2011, 18:46

Thanks guys! But you didn't answered my question:

How do you decor your house at Christhmas?

P.S: I am very tired, I have been all day riding bike in a marathon and I am too tired, so I will post the days 2 and 3 tommorrow, ok? Wink
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by will 22nd December 2011, 21:32

We've put up the same tree (Artificial) for about 10 years, put lights all over one of our fireplaces and various christian and christmas related stuff around the house. We also open presents on Christmas Even night, not Christmas morning. And my mom, since we're from the south and we would usually have a large family get together, will cook for twenty... and feed five... including our dog...
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregor 23rd December 2011, 08:26

Our Christmas tree

First day and opening of the festivities Dscn1740v
Gregor
Gregor
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum